COVID-19 Update: Safety & Well-being
Our top priority: Safety and Well-being of our valued owners, guests, and staff at the Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort
We know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a growing concern in our country and around the globe. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and our valued associates safe. Here are some of the key steps that we have in place to make our cleaning, hygiene and operating protocols even more rigorous.
- Our team members spray and wipe down all “high-touch” public areas with disinfectant/sanitizer at scheduled hourly intervals.
- Hand sanitizer available in the common areas for your use.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures between checkouts.
- Staff trained on prevention and care measures.
- Temporarily placed all In-house activities at the resort on hiatus to avoid any group gatherings.
We will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priorities throughout every facet of the resort.
In addition to the above measures, we are extending travel flexibility should you need to postpone your travel to a future date or cancel your existing reservation including the 100% refund for a reservation cancellation for check in dates through April 30th, 2020. Please contact the resort directly at 760-434-7020 for assistance.
We know these are uncertain times and want you to feel confident with the options and safety protocols we are taking with you in mind.
Please note that due to current circumstances specific resort amenities, such as the fitness center, pool, fire pits, and activities department are unavailable for use. In addition, normal housekeeping schedules and other on-site services will be limited. Please call the resort to find out more detailed information.